Remembering those, born this week, who have gone before us:(Click names below to view Obituary)
- Mr. Richard Addison Kinney: 16 June 1946 - 14 January 2011 (19th Company).
- COL James Gilbert Ware, USMC: 18 June 1946 - 05 July 2008 (34th Company).
In Memoriam of recently departed classmates (Click on names below to view Obituary)
- The Class of 1970 mourns the loss of classmate Robert Wayne Kirk on 28 February 2019.
- The Class of 1970 mourns the loss of classmate William McIver Kemp on 23 February 2019.
- The Class of 1970 mourns the loss of classmate Jeffrey St. John Ball on 01 February 2019.
- The Class of 1970 mourns the loss of classmate Terry William "Spike" McKinsey on 15 January 2019.
President Mike Novak Mid-Year Odds and Ends Message (Click to read Message)
USNA '70 Birthdays Week of: 16 - 22 June 2019 (Click to view classmate names)
50th Reunion Draft Schedule of Events
Guidelines and Criteria for USNA '70 Honorary Membership
50th Reunion Gift Pledge Form (Please donate only to the Cyber, Ethics the or Athletic Funds)
Recent USNA '70 Class News (Send input to email@example.com)
- Mike Lowe (14th Co) - Son Christopher Lowe was Promoted to Captain USMC (02/01/19)
- Al Rundle (8th Co) - Son Lt. Col. Andrew Rundle, USMC Completes Final VMAQ-2 and EA-6B Deployment (11/14/18)
- Diego Porras (3rd Co) - 3rd Company Gathers in Boston for a Mini Reunion (07/20/18).
- Lenny Supko (8th Co) - MOAA Father's Day Salute to the Supko Family (01/07/19).
- John Marino (22nd Co) - 22nd Company Classmates Pay Final Respects at USNA Inurnment (07/13/18).
- Roilo "Roy" Golez (23rd Co) - Laid to Rest with Full Military Honors in Philippines (06/18/18).
- Mike Casey (21st Co) - Attends Michigan Parent's Club Picnic with Jamie Miller '20 (06/13/18).
Steven S Reinemund Distinguised Graduate Award Ceremony: Friday, 23 March 2018 in Alumni Hall.
The United States Naval Academy Alumni Association honored six Naval Academy alumni at the 20th Annual Distinguished Graduate Award ceremony on Friday, 23 March in Alumni Hall. Each recipient of the 2018 Distinguished Graduate Award has demonstrated commitment to a lifetime of service and has made significant contributions to the U.S. Naval Academy, the Navy, the Marine Corps and the nation. The 2018 Distinguished Graduates are: Rear Admiral Lawrence C. Chambers '52, USN (Ret.); Admiral James R. Hogg '56, USN (Ret.); Senator John S. McCain III '58 (Represented by Vice President Joe Biden); Major General Charles F. Bolden Jr. '68, USMC (Ret.); Steven S. Reinemund '70; and Admiral Timothy J. Keating '71, USN (Ret.).
DGA Ceremony Opening (left to right) ADM Timothy Keating, Steve Reinemund '70, Major General Charles Boldon, Admiral James Hogg, Admiral Lawrence Chambers, and Vice President Joe Biden (representing Senator John McCain III).
Steve Reinemund entrance into the DGA Ceremony and giving remarks following the award of his DGA Medal.
DGA Ceremony Concluded with the singing of the Navy Blue and Gold.
Recent Posts and Updates to this Web Site (Click on links below for additional data)
- Birthdays (06/16/19)
- 50th Reunion (05/19/19)
- Football Tailgates (04/08/19)
- In Memoriam (04/05/19)
- Class Info (04/05/19)
- Class Projects (03/28/19)
- 50th Reunion Class Gift (03/28/19)
- Flag Officers (02/25/19)
- Class News (02/10/19)
- 50th Reunion Committee (09/28/18)
- USNA '70 ALITC (08/30/18)
Updated: June 16, 2019
Curator: Ed Moore