Remembering those, born this week, who have gone before us:(Click names below to view Obituary)
- Mr. Henry Francis Olivier: 14 April 1948 - 23 August 1997 (3rd Company).
- Mr. Dennis Michael Ryan: 16 April 1948 - 28 March 2011 (14th Company).
- LT Timothy Robert Cocozza: 19 April 1946 - 15 May 1976 (10th Company).
- Mr. Guy Gomere Rampel: 19 April 1946 - 24 April 2011 (27th Company).
In Memoriam of recently departed classmates (Click on names below to view Obituary)
- The Class of 1970 mourns the loss of classmate Robert Wayne Kirk on 28 February 2019.
- The Class of 1970 mourns the loss of classmate William McIver Kemp on 23 February 2019.
- The Class of 1970 mourns the loss of classmate Jeffrey St. John Ball on 01 February 2019.
- The Class of 1970 mourns the loss of classmate Terry William "Spike" McKinsey on 15 January 2019.
- The Class of 1970 mourns the loss of ALITC Protégé Matthew C. Sears '20 on 06 December 2018.
- The Class of 1970 mourns the loss of classmate Randolph George Kehr, 24th Company, on 23 Nov 2017.
- The Class of 1970 mourns the loss of classmate William Kim Foster, 33rd Company, on 15 August 2018.
President Mike Novak End of Year Message (Click to read Message)
USNA '70 Birthdays Week of: 14 - 20 April 2019 (Click to view classmate names)
50th Reunion Draft Schedule of Events
Guidelines and Criteria for USNA '70 Honorary Membership
50th Reunion Gift Pledge Form (Please donate only to the Cyber, Ethics the or Athletic Funds)
Recent USNA '70 Class News (Send input to email@example.com)
- Mike Lowe (14th Co) - Son Christopher Lowe was Promoted to Captain USMC (02/01/19)
- Al Rundle (8th Co) - Son Lt. Col. Andrew Rundle, USMC Completes Final VMAQ-2 and EA-6B Deployment (11/14/18)
- Diego Porras (3rd Co) - 3rd Company Gathers in Boston for a Mini Reunion (07/20/18).
- Lenny Supko (8th Co) - MOAA Father's Day Salute to the Supko Family (01/07/19).
- John Marino (22nd Co) - 22nd Company Classmates Pay Final Respects at USNA Inurnment (07/13/18).
- Roilo "Roy" Golez (23rd Co) - Laid to Rest with Full Military Honors in Philippines (06/18/18).
- Mike Casey (21st Co) - Attends Michigan Parent's Club Picnic with Jamie Miller '20 (06/13/18).
- Grant (5th Co) - Takes Pennsylvania, Georgia and the Danube River (06/12/18).
- Gino Marchetti (7th Co) - Hosts Nathan Krstich (Grandson Jeff Krstich '70) for STEM Camp at USNA (06/02/18).
- Bob Edmond (34th Co) - Bob Rides 70 KM from Oceanside to San Diego on his 70th Birthday (05/29/18).
Steven S Reinemund Distinguised Graduate Award Ceremony: Friday, 23 March 2018 in Alumni Hall.
The United States Naval Academy Alumni Association honored six Naval Academy alumni at the 20th Annual Distinguished Graduate Award ceremony on Friday, 23 March in Alumni Hall. Each recipient of the 2018 Distinguished Graduate Award has demonstrated commitment to a lifetime of service and has made significant contributions to the U.S. Naval Academy, the Navy, the Marine Corps and the nation. The 2018 Distinguished Graduates are: Rear Admiral Lawrence C. Chambers '52, USN (Ret.); Admiral James R. Hogg '56, USN (Ret.); Senator John S. McCain III '58 (Represented by Vice President Joe Biden); Major General Charles F. Bolden Jr. '68, USMC (Ret.); Steven S. Reinemund '70; and Admiral Timothy J. Keating '71, USN (Ret.).
DGA Ceremony Opening (left to right) ADM Timothy Keating, Steve Reinemund '70, Major General Charles Boldon, Admiral James Hogg, Admiral Lawrence Chambers, and Vice President Joe Biden (representing Senator John McCain III).
Steve Reinemund entrance into the DGA Ceremony and giving remarks following the award of his DGA Medal.
DGA Ceremony Concluded with the singing of the Navy Blue and Gold.
Recent Posts and Updates to this Web Site (Click on links below for additional data)
- Birthdays (04/14/19)
- Football Tailgates (04/08/19)
- In Memoriam (04/05/19)
- Class Info (04/05/19)
- Class Projects (03/28/19)
- 50th Reunion Class Gift (03/28/19)
- Flag Officers (02/25/19)
- 50th Reunion (02/25/19)
- Class News (02/10/19)
- 50th Reunion Committee (09/28/18)
- USNA '70 ALITC (08/30/18)
Updated: April 14, 2019
Curator: Ed Moore