USNA '70 50th Reunion Registration Status as of 2300 31 March 2020
Number of Classmates Registered by Company (Paid and Unpaid)
Reunion Registration Site is Open - Register Today!!
- The USNA '70 50th Reunion Registration Website is open!
- Click on the link above and go to the Registration Site
- When at the site, click on the green "Classmates Register Now" button.
- Fill in your email address and whatever title you want to use!
- Fill in your First and Last Names.
- Note: Your name should be what you use on your name tag. Suffix is whatever you want to use (or leave blank).
- Enter your cell phone number as that will allow us to send text updates to you (check the allow text updates box).
- Create and then confirm your password for the site.
- Fill in special needs that may apply.
- Click the "Register" Button and you should receive an email confirming your registration.
- If your spouse is accompanying you, click the "Add Guest" Button and then fill in their data!
- Click on the red "Continue Registration-Add Your Events and Pay" to sign up for specific events (both paid and free events).
- This data will be stored in a shopping cart until such time as you checkout and pay via credit card.
- Note: Checks and cash are not accepted, so you may have to find a classmate that you can pay direct and let him pay using his credit card.
- Note: there were some complimentary breakfasts and a lunch at the Graduate Annapolis Hotel. These meals have been sold out and are no longer available.
- Don't hesitate to ask me any questions you might have. I will try to answer them promptly but cannot guarantee that my answers will always be correct!!
- Click Qualified Widows to register for the 50th Reunion.
- Once you arrive at the Registration Site, follow the same instructions as listed above to register.
- If you have any issues, you can call (703-472-0331) or email Ed Moore (email@example.com).
- The Crowne Plaza Hotel, Annapolis Historic Inns and Springhill Suites are now accepting reservations as designated overflow hotels. Other local hotels are also accepting reservations. See hotel contact data below.
- Annapolis Hotel Contact Data (click to view)
- 50th Reunion Booklet available Spring 2020
- Online Registration is now available (see above)
- Next Reunion Committee Meeting: 12 March 2020 in Annapolis
- Reunion Committee Organization
The headquarters for the 50th reunion is the Graduate Hotel Annapolis on West Street (Old Loews Annapolis Hotel). All rooms are reserved.
Any “no show” hotel reservation will be billed to each individual’s credit card. Any cancellation of a guaranteed reservation must be received twenty-four (24) hours prior to arrival in order to avoid a charge equal to one night’s room and applicable taxes.
Other Reunion Information
- Latest 50th Reunion Schedule (click to view)
- Thursday Night Reception will be at the Akerson Tower in the Navy - Marine Corps Memorial Stadium.
- Friday Night Dinner Dance will be at Dahlgren Hall.
- Saturday Tailgate will be at the Class of '53 Pavilion.
- There will not be a Sunday Brunch.
- Historic Annapolis Walking & Trolley Tours must be individually booked online or by phone.
- USNA '70 Class Store is now open. (click to go to store) and purchase early-bird items.
Honored Guests - TBD
- Biographies will be provided Spring 2020
Updated: March 31, 2020
Curator: Ed Moore